Cysticlean 30 capsules
Cysticlean is a clinically backed supplement made with American cranberry extract. American cranberries contain superior anti-adhesive qualities with very high proanthocyanidins (PAC) concentration (240 mg per capsule or sachet).
- The 240 mg of PAC in Cysticlean® is clinically proven to decrease the adherence of bacteria to the bladder wall - reducing the opportunity for further urinary health issues.
- The bacteria is unable to adhere, allowing discharge through urination
- Clinical trials have proven Cysticlean® 240mg PAC is effective in helping to reduce recurrence with many users experiencing instant relief.
Clinical Trials on Cysticlean®240mg PAC
Women : 2 Studies results :
- 87 % of participants with Cystitis were free of infection after using Cysticlean® 240mg PAC for 3 months
Women Post-Coital: 1 study results:
- 92% of participants were free of infection after using Cysticlean®240mg PAC for 6 months
Women & Men : 1 Pilot Study
- 83% of women and 56% of men with cystitis were infection free after using Cysticlean®240mg PAC
Children : 2 Studies results:
- 92% of all participants were infection free for one year while taking Cysticlean®240mg PAC continuously
How to take
Take 1 capsule a day with a glass of water or take 1 sachet a day diluted in a glass of water or juice, preferably at night.
Lactose Free. No added sugars.
There are no known unwanted effects.
For Re - Current Urinary Health Issues
- Continue daily dose – Clinical studies indicate 3-6 months for best results
- Can be used in conjunction with antibiotics
- Do not use if taking warfarin